‘The most accurately depicted psychopaths in cinema have been identified by a study that has just been published in the Journal of Forensic Sciences…It’s worth noting that the clinical definition of psychopathy is not what most people think – it’s not necessarily someone who is a knife wielding maniac – but suggests someone who has poor empathy, little remorse, and is impulsive and manipulative.
Needless to say, psychopathy is more common in people who are persistently violent, but you don’t need to be violent to be a psychopath.After conducting the analysis the authors note which films they feel have most accurately captured the characteristics of the psychopath.’ (Mind Hacks).
- Psychopath Envy (terminclature.wordpress.com)
- Are Psychopaths good for society? (smwilliams92.wordpress.com)
- Psychopathic behaviour in society and the psychopath test #PsychopathNight (mindfuelstuff.wordpress.com)
- Psychopathy On A Rampage (zengardner.com)
- Psychopaths: Some are just like us! (salon.com)
- What Would You Do If You Found Out You Were A Psychopath? (gizmodo.co.uk)