“After Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) re-subpoenaed Karl Rove, former aide and adviser to President George W. Bush’s, to testify before Congress on his role in the Bush administration’s politicization of the Justice Department and prosecution of former Alabama Gov. Don Siegelman (D), Rove’s lawyer Tuesday asked the Obama White House for guidance, The Huffington Post reports.
Does Rove’s past claim of executive privilege, which Bush backed, still exist under the new administration?” via The Washington Independent.
- Conyers Subpoenas Rove (mydd.com)
- Paul Abrams: Rove’s Executive Privilege Claims Don’t Pass the Laugh Test (huffingtonpost.com)
- Paging Karl Rove (queerty.com)
- House Seeks New Testimony From Karl Rove (time.com)
- Conyers still has a few questions for Rove (washingtonmonthly.com)