“It now seems clear why the staff to former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin didn’t want anyone to bring recording devices or cell phones to her speech Friday night.
Even news outlets like Politico — which have prominently featured Dick Cheney’s terror jeremiads — would have been likely to lampoon her.
But the ban on recording devices didn’t stop them. Politico says they bought three tickets to Palin’s Wisconsin speech and then penned a write-up. Their review was somewhat grim, taking aim at Palin’s frequent use of the words bogus and awesome and delivering a strange anecdote about dollar coins.
‘Palin had remarks prepared but frequently wandered off-script to make a point, offering audience members a casual awesome or bogus in discussing otherwise weighty topics’ Jonathan Martin wrote in his review…” (Raw Story)
- Sarah Palin Warns Of Pro-Choice “Mind-Set” [Scare Tactics] (jezebel.com)
- Liz Cheney suggests Cheney presidential ticket in 2012 (videocafe.crooksandliars.com)
- George Bush said Palin was ill prepared: ‘Is she the Governor of Guam?’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Palins Book: The Overview (blogs.wsj.com)
- Alaskans Await Progress on Palin Pipeline Plan (abcnews.go.com)