The library includes:
* The Hurricane Katrina Room (still in the planning stage).
* The Alberto Gonzales Archive, where no-one can find anything.
* The Texas Air National Guard Room. (Attendance optional.)
* The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don’t let you in.
* The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don’t let you out.
* The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no-one has yet been able to locate.
* The Iraq War Room. Here, after you complete your first tour, you are routed onto second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tours.
* The Dick Cheney Room — complete with shooting gallery — in an undisclosed location.
* The K-Street Project Gift Shop, where you can buy (or steal) an election.
* The Airport Men’s Room, where you will be able to meet some of your favorite Republican senators.
To highlight President Bush’s accomplishments, the museum will be equipped with an electron microscope to help you locate them.
The President has said that he doesn’t care that much about the individual exhibits — just that he wants his museum to be better than his daddy’s.” (wordwizard.com; thanks to pam)
There are no plans yet for where in the library to put the President’s book (the librarians are still waiting for him to finish coloring it).