A compendium of recent ‘weird news’ of various ilks:
- Man faints each time alarm clock or doorbell rings. He is now finally cured
- Love your kids? Prove it by beating them!
- The finest hackers in the land can’t work for the FBI even if they want to because of the agency’s physical fitness requirements
- 8-Year-Old Drives 20 Miles
“An 8-year-old foster child clad only in pajamas stole a pickup truck and went on a 20-mile drive to visit his family, police said.”
- Inventors create condom which can be fitted in three seconds
- Couple Bed Down in Shop for Art’s Sake
“A naked couple has taken to bed in the front window of a London art gallery for a week in the name of art and to promote safe sex.”
Yahoo! News: Oddly Enough [Shades of Lennon and Ono?]
- Relief as the Cows Upstairs Move Out
“A Turkish woman has begun selling the cows she kept in upstairs apartments in the city of Trabzon, to the relief of her neighbors.”
- Girl breaks legs four times a day for four months to try to grow to be air hostess. Grows four inches to 5ft 1 inch. Airlines demand 5ft 2ins. Ouch!
- Woman rushes husband to hospital. On arrival, hospital tells her to call 911 instead