“Rush Limbaugh’s statement on Sandra Fluke was a textbook example of what not to say.” (via Slate).
Also: The Advertisers Sticking By Limbaugh
Advertisers really know their demographics. I would of course never listen to Rush Limbaugh and, with his latest offensive idiocy, was all set to stop patronizng his sponsors. But apparently they don’t want me as a customer either, because none of the advertisers on this list from The Atlantic Wire.have the least bit of appeal to me. The sole exception, and they say they do not really support Limbaugh, is Netflix.
- “People In My Position Never Apologize”: Is Rush Limbaugh Too Big To Fail? (mykeystrokes.com)
- Sandra Fluke Rebukes Rush Limbaugh’s Apology (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Jacoby: Rush needs better apology (bostonglobe.com)
- “From The Mouth Of A Bully”: Rush Limbaugh’s 53 Smears Against Sandra Fluke (mykeystrokes.com)
- If you believe Rush Limbaugh’s apology was ‘sincere,’ how’s that Tooth Fairy working out for you? (thehill.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Advertisers’ Exodus Hits 29 (newser.com)
- Sandra Fluke On Limbaugh Apology “I Don’t Think [It] Changes Anything” (alan.com)