“We should all do our best to preserve President Ford’s conception of America as a place where we can disagree without being disagreeable. An understanding of the arguments in Waldron’s book may help us to do so.” (The New York Review of Books).
- the harm in free speech (3quarksdaily.com)
- The Harm in Hate-Speech Laws (txwclp.org)
- Should Hate Speech Be Outlawed? (3quarksdaily.com)
- One Man’s Case For Regulating Hate Speech (wnyc.org)
- Down With ‘Hate-Speech’ Laws (txwclp.org)
- Legal Theory Bookworm (lsolum.typepad.com)