‘Sorry, Michael Steele, but it’s going to be a while before you’re anything more than the figurehead frontman of a shipwrecked Republican National Committee. Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh remain the leaders of your party, and most Republicans are happy that way. A Rasmussen poll out today found that fully 55 percent of Republicans polled think their party should be “more like” Palin.’ — Joan Walsh via Salon.
- For GOP, a case of misshapen identity (msnbc.msn.com)
- Hey, Have You Heard the One about Joan Walsh and Dick Armey? (firedoglake.com)
- Armey to Walsh: ‘I’m so damn glad that you can never be my wife.’ (thinkprogress.org)
- RNC Elects First African-American Chairman, Elisabeth Hasselbeck to Bring Another Ill-Informed Child Into the World (jossip.com)
- Dick Armey insults Salon’s Joan Walsh with sexist remark on Hardball (crooksandliars.com)
- GOP Being Bum-Rushed by ‘Voice’ of Party? (abcnews.go.com)